ST3100-F ST3100 Meter With Stand-alone Electrode Holder (Electrode Not Included), In-use Cover, ST310 Electrode, pH Buffer Powder Set (4.01, 7.00, 10.01)
-2.00 – 16.00 pH;-1999 – 1999 mV;-5 °C – 110 °C
0.01 pH;1 mV;0.1 °C
Smart Bench Meters for a Variety of Laboratory Applications
After more than a century of perfecting the art of measurement through our durable weighing products, OHAUS precision is now available in a line of Starter water analysis bench meters. The Starter bench meters include basic meters to premium performance products with advanced functionality, for measuring pH, conductivity, salinity, total dissolved solids (TDS), and oxygen reduction potential (ORP).
Standard Features Include:
• Intuitive Software that Powers the Starter Series—Intuitive software and a well-organized display work in tandem to make operating the Starter Series a simple and straightforward task.
• Functional Design for Easy Operability—With five clearly marked input keys and built-in or stand-alone electrode holders, operating the Starter bench meters is a convenient process.
• Reliable Calibration for Accurate Results—Starter bench meters track the accuracy of the calibration process right on the display, so that you can measure with peace-of-mind, knowing that your results will be highly precise.
Starter 3100 Starter 3100 offers premium features at a cost-effective price point for reliable and convenient pH and ORP measurements.
• Starter 3100’s intuitive software includes three point calibration, three buffer groups, automatic and manual endpoint functions, as well as a 99 item library.
• Among Starter 3100’s user-friendly features that support ease-of-use are an adjustable stand-alone electrode holder and large backlit LCD display.
• Documenting measurement data is made simple through the RS232 which can be used to connect peripheral devices such as printers or computers to the meter.
Packages Available in two configurations: (See other product offerings to purchase alternate packages)
ST3100-B ST3100 Meter With Stand-alone Electrode Holder (Electrode Not Included), In-use Cover
ST3100-F Includes ST3100-B PLUS ST310 Electrode, pH Buffer Powder Set (4.01, 7.00, 10.01)