The Explorer series includes three high-capacity precision models with capacities up to 35 kg. Explorer high-capacity balances offer intuitive features, such as AutoCal™ internal calibration and a 1 second stabilization time, with additional functions and attributes to support higher capacity weighing applications.
• 145mm color VGA touch screen optimizes viewing and menu navigation
• Two touchless sensors on display offer hands-free operation
• The display can be separated from the base up to 1.5 meters in order to fit operational needs in almost any workspace. A 3 meter cable is also available when additional flexibility is needed.
Superior protection in rugged or unstable environments
• With a die-cast metal base and a 377 × 311 mm stainless steel pan, the Explorer High Capacity is built to withstand rugged, every day use.
• 2-D Protection prevents shock and damage associated with movement and forces applied to the balance
• IP54 base enclosure protects the weighing base from damage by debris, humidity and accidental spills and splashes. (High Capacity models only)
• Fast stabilsation time for improved operational efficiency and increased throughput
• Multiple sensors for hands-free operation
• Colour display with icons for simple menu navigation
• Left and right side cable exit feature for customised installation capability
• Internal calibration
• Weigh below hook
• Standard RS232 interface and USB ports