*** Where the weighing specifications of this instrument are deemed suitable for the application, this instrument (when verified) CAN be used for pre-packing and/or compliance testing but CANNOT be used for trading direct with the public (e.g. face to face, over the counter adhoc weighing transactions).
Smart Functionality, Durability, OHAUS Quality and Value The OHAUS Defender 5000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining an ABS plastic T51P indicator with rectangular painted steel bases and columns. Ideal for shipping and receiving, production, packaging and general commercial and industrial weighing applications, the Defender 5000 offers a multi-functional indicator with multiple weighing units and software modes to meet the requirements of industrial and lab applications. With rugged construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 5000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations.
Standard Features Include: • Painted steel base with ABS indicator
• 5,000-7,500d default resolution
• NTEP Certified / Measurement Canada Approved resolution up to 1:3,000
• Quick display of results using large LCD with high-contrast white backlight
• Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode using quick key press
• Easy to operate with 4-key membrane keypad with raised tactile keys
• Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), metric tonnes and user-definable custom unit
• Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, and Display Hold
• Internal power supply with universal line cord or 6 “C” batteries (80 hour battery life) – optional NiMH internal rechargeable power pack available
• Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time
• Base and indicator connected using quick connect plug
• Optional interfaces include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, 2nd RS232 and RS485/422