*** Where the weighing specifications of this instrument are deemed suitable for the application, this instrument (when verified) CAN be used for pre-packing and/or compliance testing but CANNOT be used for trading direct with the public (e.g. face to face, over the counter adhoc weighing transactions).
The OHAUS CKW Checkweighing Scale—Speed, Durability and Cleanliness The OHAUS CKW Series Scale models are engineered for static checkweighing operations and other bench weighing applications—from general purpose to washdown. With its easy-to-clean design built for food safety conformance and rigid stainless steel construction, the CKW Series scales are ideally suited for use in industrial environments. Its configurability and construction were designed for simplicity and dependability, resulting in increased productivity, security and lower cost of ownership.
Standard Features Include: • Precision Resolution: 1:6000-7500 maximum, NTEP 1:3000
• All Stainless Steel Construction: Removable stainless steel platform with extended skirt and open frame, stainless steel IP66 indicator and IP67 load cell
• Food Safe Design: NSF listed/certified to NSF/ANSI 169-2005 (formerly NSF C-2) and USDA-AMS accepted to NSF/3-A 14159-1; supports HACCP compliance
• Checkweighing Setpoint Configurability: Set targets by Range, Variance by Weight or Percent
• Checkweighing Indications: 3-color 24-segment bar graph, Beeper Alert, Weight Display Alert
• Checkweighing Methods: Positive, Negative (Take-out), Zero or Net Checkweighing
• 20 Part Library Storage: Store information on Item ID No., Over, Under, Target and Pre-set Tare Values
• Statistical Function: Includes accumulation with number of weighments, Average and Standard Deviation